12.20.2010

Played

Went last night at 10 to provide some cover for that indoor soccer team I sometimes associate with. My play was "meh." I got a goal (which was nice) and an assist (which was merely OK) and broke up a lot of plays coming towards our goal, mostly settling and putting the ball to an outlet on our team. Towards the end of the game, though, my concentration was a bit lax and I had a couple of errors that caused goals :( Boo.

Still, I didn't get hurt (though may revise that opinion later, if minor aches become major ones), and had some fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you get tired you could try flopping down every so often...

Anonymous said...

Nah. I'm revising my opinion of my goal: it was very nice. A good give-and-go, controlled with a deft touch followed by a nifty move to get space, and a rocket shot off of the lower-left edge of goal into the net. Boom!

Uncle Bill said...

Maybe the anti-matter they just found and/or manufactured was your nemesis!