- Idaho's Butch Otter: legislative, executive, and military experience, a Catholic.
- North Dakota's John Hoeven: very popular, nation's longest serving gov, former CEO, a conservative Catholic.
- Minnesota's Tim Pawlenty: legislative and executive experience, a former executive of a company, Evangelical. Interacted with officials from India, China, Mexico, Canada on matters of trade.
- Vermont's Jim Douglas: political wunderkind with legislative and executive experience. Established a sister city in Russia, fluent in Russian. No doubt deals with Canadian syrup poachers. A Freemason!
- Florida's Charlie Crist: right there in the name. Methodist swing-state gov.
- From the former Republic of Texas, Rick Perry: long-serving gov, former Air Force officer, legislative experience, social conservative. On the other hand, Endorsed Giuliani.
- Hawaii's Linda Lingle: long-serving Jewish gov. Mayor, council-member, high approval rating. Hawaii is very close to a number of other countries... compared to a lot of states.
The Osmotic Governor
I'm thinking a list is in order
Posted by Tom at 1:36 AM