- Most of the flood damage has been repaired. A few things remain, but man, we really lucked out.
- Moving office. Again.
- We went to Oil Rig Eureka and dove under it. It was very interesting. Sea lions are funny. There were so very many tiny fish that sometimes you couldn't see!
- We also saw a taping of Last Comic Standing, in North Hollywood. It was a long wait for two ten-minute sets. The comedians were both funny, but the taping portion made me feel vaguely dirty. Not in any kind of good way, either, Woody Allen.
- Falafel fried chicken. 'Nuff said.
- Some good friends of ours are expecting a baby. The expecting father says, "people don't make babies: babies make babies."
Posted by Tom at 6:00 PM