- Running 2 1/2 to 3 miles, every other day. No recurrence of knee problem, as yet.
- Playing The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind quite a bit. Getting near to completing it.
- Looking forward to reading the new Harry Potter book, which we've got pre-ordered.
- Not going shooting. What with a variety of things, it has been weeks. I need to lay off the diet coke before we go, though: it makes me kinda jittery.
- Enjoying the Pasadena weather. Not quite a proper spring, but it'll do in a pinch
- Listening to a bunch of music I haven't heard in a goodly while (my iPod has been largely battery-less for a long time, now, and I just reloaded onto computer several gigs of old tunes)
- Hungry (lunch in about an hour).
- Had to fix the ICP/RIE, which was a pain in the ass. I'll dig up some pictures of the things I had to deal with.
- Finally, after months, getting a working fiber aligner from New Focus (they sent a bad one, then returned it unfixed, the first time I sent it to be serviced).
What's going on these days?
Posted by Tom at 2:04 PM