4.17.2007

Minor Update

What's going on these days?
  • Running 2 1/2 to 3 miles, every other day. No recurrence of knee problem, as yet.
  • Playing The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind quite a bit. Getting near to completing it.
  • Looking forward to reading the new Harry Potter book, which we've got pre-ordered.
  • Not going shooting. What with a variety of things, it has been weeks. I need to lay off the diet coke before we go, though: it makes me kinda jittery.
  • Enjoying the Pasadena weather. Not quite a proper spring, but it'll do in a pinch
  • Listening to a bunch of music I haven't heard in a goodly while (my iPod has been largely battery-less for a long time, now, and I just reloaded onto computer several gigs of old tunes)
  • Hungry (lunch in about an hour).
  • Had to fix the ICP/RIE, which was a pain in the ass. I'll dig up some pictures of the things I had to deal with.
  • Finally, after months, getting a working fiber aligner from New Focus (they sent a bad one, then returned it unfixed, the first time I sent it to be serviced).

No comments: