- Clean Messes: I don't mind a certain amount of messiness... so long as edges of objects in the mess are parallel and not askew.
- Stubbornly Refuse Recommendations: Basically, if more than one person (or the same person more than once) recommends something to me forcefully, I will refuse it. I don't know why, but it seems like badgering, and I hate badgers.
- Afraid of Heights But Love to Fly, Ride Rollercoasters, Climb Things: Go figure. I'm terrified when I look over high edges, or drive near ravines, cliffs, etc.
- Life Sized Cardboard Cutouts and People in Animal Suits Disturb Me: I just get the willies!
- Tremor: I have one. Have had for years.
- Periodic Teeth-clenching Whilst In Transit: I clench my teeth (gently) whenever I pass between dots on a dotted-line road.
6 Weird Things About Me
Susan has "invited" me to participate in this "meme." (I think it's a misuse of the word, but whatevs). Here you go:
Posted by Tom at 7:17 PM